BRB, repeat infinite times.


5/8/15


[KEYBOARD SMASHES INTO OBLIVION] Hello, again....and again.....aND AGAIn. This is probably my nth "Hello again" post I am not even kidding. More than a month into summer vacation and this was left untouched for some reason (translation: I almost forgot this actually existed I am so sorry). 

If you noticed, most of my posts have been drafted (If you didn't, then ok.) and you're probably wondering why (If you're not, then ok.)


So, this week I started cleaning out my shelves and putting away my childhood toys and stuff, barbies and all, and basically got the entire room rearranged. When that was over with, it felt really good. It's like the room sort of reflected me more and became a space I'd be glad to call mine*. 

Just about a few hours ago, this blog crossed my mind and I felt bad because I kind of ditched it. After making a mental mind map to figure out why I ditch it... again and again and again, I realized that the situation my blog and I are in can be really similar to me and my-room-prior-the-rearranging. My blog didn't really feel like a place I'd gladly call "mine"*. 

I mean, okay, you know, I should track my progress and not draft my posts for the world to see how embarrassing I was before how far I've come into my ~blogging journey~ but I honestly don't quite like how my posts before went, like a lot seem like a crammed-in-an-hour wall of text, I dunno, they just really don't sound like me. [cue dramatic teleserye music] So I decided to do some rearranging here as well!! (read: change header and sidebar a bit + draft almost all posts hhahaaakjssjjss--) 

Three posts down and a hell lot more to go! From now, I really promise to not ditch again like I used to, they never said that resolutions can only be made on New Year's, right? If you notice me starting to ditch, please send me a tumblr ask or direct message me on twitter in caps lock: "UR BLOG MAN". Jokes! Please don't do that. Or do. Don't let anyone tell you how to live ur life!! :-D 


So yep, that's it for now. You might notice that I'd start typing in a more casual voice because why noT (also i might not capitalize at times AND VIRTUALLY YELL SOMETIMES just bec im so excited about life!) 

BRB, repeat infinite times.
Hello, again!

-Zianne

*If this sounds familiar, you probably read Arielle's first blog post on her new domain!!! :-D hello arielle i quoted u somehow! :-D lmao im such a stalker im so sorry 

No comments:

Post a Comment