I Know Write Manila


6/3/14

Quotable quotes from I Know Write MNL's guest speakers.
On the 29th of May, I joined the army. Army? The I Know Write MNL army, of course! IKWR MNL is basically an army of teen bloggers committed to effective blogging. On the aforementioned date, they held a Summer Workshop which I fortunately had the privilege to attend (Thanks, Mom!).

So the event was held at Kuppa Roastery & Cafe at Bonifacio Global City (You should definitely try their pizza, it's gr9!). Upon arriving at the said venue, I was super nervous, seeing I'm one of the youngest and I didn't personally know anyone there. To top that off, as I was to ascend the stairs, I realized I was literally behind one of the guest speakers (and one of my favourite bloggers!). So to sum it all up, I was petrified.

I walked back to my mom and she ended up insisting I eat a little before I go up since I came directly from my Taekwondo classes. A grilled cheese and a take-out Mocha later, I was entering the venue already.

The first thing I noticed would be all the people attending the event. The room was packed with all these various bloggers and I found it overwhelming that all these people have a common passion: blogging. We were given inspiring and motivating talks by absolutely wonderful guest speakers: Marla Miniano, Reese Lansangan, and last, but definitely not the least, Nina Pineda.


Petition for third event for I did not get to take a selfie with everybody

The experience was utterly outstanding. Aside from all the totally awesome speakers, the empowering talks, the cool bloggers, and the tasty food. There were also raffles and giveaways!  It truly was an excellent and unforgettable event.

Kudos to the IKWR MNL team for organizing such a fantastic event! 

We were also given these kickass e-certificates! 


-Zianne

(HINT: hover over each of the IKWR letters for links to the blogs of the fabulous organizers.)

{ art by yours truly }


4 comments:

  1. I feel so honored seeing my face on your blog, Zianne! Thank you so much for joining I Know Write MNL's Summer workshop!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I feel honored to know you were on my blog, I love yours! (✿◠‿◠) Like I mentioned in the post, you guys did a fantastic job. Can't wait for a third one, haha!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for attending, Zianne! You're so sweet and lovely. I hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ate Jodie! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Huge thumbs up to the whole IKWR MNL team for the great event. I hope we meet soon, too!

      Delete