Summer Is Over + Playlist


6/9/14

As mentioned in the title, summer is over,  and I thought I'd present to you all in the form of photographs a few highlights of mine.


May 2-5, 2014 San Juan Surf Resort, La Union

Haha, beat the heat with some Zumba!

Me + Mom 

Trying to kayak despite my super weak arms, haha!
Our pups definitely didn't miss out on the fun!




May 29, 2014 I Know Write MNL: Summer Workshop 

my face is gone what where is it
i'm here to swag (omfg jokes!)
But first, let me take a selfie.

May 12-29, 2014 Taekwondo Summer Clinic 

Finally achieved the yellow belt with Fiona ily bb

*Make a Man Out of You from Mulan plays in background*

"Don't touch my fries."

With Mr. Igor B. Mella! 

May 30, 2014 13th Birthday

The three fabulous people who spent my 13th with me
Left to right: Fiona, my Mom, Bernie

Totally not scripted

Post-Maleficent white girl ceremony
Dinner with the fam + strange dancing yay

There you have it. The highlights of my summer, haha! I salute you if you're reading up to this point, and I reward you with a sanguine playlist. School's starting in about a week (and has started already for a few people) and I thought we'd all need some slight cheering up to keep the blues away!







photo credits:
Cris Diaz Jr. | 2014
and my mom

and to Bernie, yes you are my 8tracks/tumblr/blogger/life guiding light love u 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow, I'm absolutely glad you loved it! (ノ◕ ◡ ◕)ノ

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Zianne! This blog post really made my day. Your playlist is hella rad as well and your music taste is great.

    qwertyuisabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bernie! (▰˘◡˘▰) See you on the 19th!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had fun! Love that playlist. Your blog is amazing! I followed with GFC x

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I just realised we have the exact same birthday!!! Woohoo! May 30th!

      Delete
    2. We have the same birthday omfg that's so cool, haha! (✿◠ヮ◠) Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Holy frick, thank you so, so much Kennard!! (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete