atoms


9/3/14

But as beautiful as these stars are, their beauty can't compare to yours.





Atoms by yours truly
They said the level of matter in the universe
has been constant since the Big Bang,
and that this universe is a simple,
sealed, and forever twisting kaleidoscope.

You’d see that people are exuberant constellations,
and the dust you wipe off your desk would be
the breath of Cleopatra and stardust, and
finding someone you love is like galaxies colliding.

And the universe can shift itself into a million different ways,
but my atoms will always find a way home,
or simply to the darkness in between the stars,
or to you, to put it simply.

Every year, full of new nebulae, new comets,
different constellations, a micro-universe’s birth,
and all these, they’re unrepeatable, divergent, and beautiful.
But as beautiful as all these stars are,
their beauty can’t compare to yours.

Their shine incomparable to your smile,
and no composition by Chopin or Mozart
can sound as wonderful as your laugh,
your embrace, so much more than
thousands of solar systems crashing.

Yes, the universe can mix and mix its atoms,
and create new constellations and galaxies,
a tidal wave of stars and darkness,
all to separate us, our atoms,
but I’ll always find my way home,
Find my way to you.

this is v cute i should make this a transparent!!1


Happy, happy birthday, Mommy! Have an absolutely amazing and hopefully-not-stressful day! Don't overthink things and remember that you deserve to relax every once in a while because that break is well-deserved! Thank you so, so much for working hard and for caring about me, mere words cannot explain how thankful I am and how I love you very, very, veryveryveryvery, much. Thank you for listening to me when I ramble on and on about school and for listening to me talk about shows I like, even if you don't get what I'm saying sometimes, thank you especially for appreciating me as a person and for your endless support. Again, I love you so, so much and I hope that you do have a great time today <3 

Happy Birthday, Mommy!  (▰˘◡˘▰) ♡  

++ I hope you liked my poem, hehe!


















6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mom! hahaha Hope she had a wonderful day <3

    Cathy | HELLO, CATHY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable post! Happy Birthday to your mom! (I love the poem, by the way) x

    theresegabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gabe! (and that comes from the both of us, haha!) :-)

      Delete
  3. Cute post! I love your poem. Happy Birthday to your mom! :)
    Check out my blog?

    Sammie
    my blog

    ReplyDelete