Hello, again!


12/27/14

I never really thought I'd ever get stuck in the cycle of: Blog > Leave blog for a long time > Return to apologize for absence > Blog > Leave blog > Return to apologize for absence for a long time. I've had several, what you could call, "blog-worthy" experiences the past few months (DesignHerStory, I Know Write, Art HOHOLs, Lettering Workshops, etc.)  but I never managed to gather enough motivation to actually blog about them. Like what Maine Manalansan stated in DesignHerStory, having inspiration doesn't mean having motivation, and the same goes vice versa.

I'm a day and a half into typing this long overdue post and I originally had two paragraphs of explanation for my absence, but hey, there were (legit, but not very valid) reasons for my absence but sometimes there are things that don't need explaining. I was gone for a period on some kind of blogger's block and that's pretty much it. And if you think about it, I haven't done much of actual documenting, an exception would be the Summer Is Over post I made awhile back and some movie review I posted last April.

From here, I'm hoping to be rolling out a couple of posts that'd (show you guys I'm not just cooped up at home jk) help me put more parts of me in this blog, to make it more special than it already is. Consider this my own blog's renaissance (nerd jk) or rebirth or something, no idea. Anyway, happy holidays everybody! 


photo creds:
HOHOL photo from Lianna
and I Know Write photos from Julie


(Wowza, late much? Haha! In my defense, I wrote this post on the 22nd.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment