Day 4: Keep your mind wide open


5/6/14




DAY 4: A CHARACTER WHO ACTS LIKE YOU


As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm a huge softie when it comes to films and, let me tell you, Bridge to Terabithia is one that I could forever keep in the category: Films That Crushed My Heart. Let's not forget the book, of course! I will admit that I read the book only after I've watched the film, but despite knowing what's ahead, I still ended up in tears (in front of my family, might I add!)


I could say that a character that acts like me would be Leslie Burke because like her, I tend to be outgoing, talkative, and, hopefully, courageous when the situation calls for it. Personally, I also love her for her imagination, optimism, and how she's open receptive to the world around her. She surely made a great Queen for Terabithia!*
Bridge to Terabithia more like Bridge to Emotional Instability



*I couldn't bring myself to say 'former' because, every time I do, my heart breaks a teensy bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment