*Painfully chasing*


5/25/14

Yes, I have six drawings. SIX. And I have around 12 more due. *sigh* Wish me luck.
It has finally dawned on me that doing this is great and all, but in summer where I unexpectedly had summer-y stuff to do? Well, bad idea. Now, I have to literally chase my deadline, which is the 31st. But even if it was a bad idea, doing it was actually pretty awesome, so no regrets (just love *wink*). Without further ado, here's the supposed Day 7-12 characters!


DAY 7: THE HOTTEST CHARACTER
Okay, I just had to go with Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. You have no idea how much I wanted to be Sophie back then (Yes, even if she was a grandma.). It's sad though that before he met Sophie, he'd jilt the girls he dated often. *sigh* 

DAY 8: THE FUNNIEST CHARACTER
(I tried, okay.) My drawing may not look like it, but hey look! It's Joey Tribbiani from FRIENDS. Despite being, what, around 30 years old? I found him one of the most humorous characters in the series. 

DAY 9: A CHARACTER WHO WOULD BE YOUR BEST FRIEND IF THEY WERE REAL
Again, from Axis Powers Hetalia, we have England. Aside from the fact both of us would always burn what we cook, both of us would probably get along well in terms of music taste and books. Plus, he can communicate with supernatural beings! Isn't that cool?

DAY 10: A CHARACTER WHO TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING ABOUT REAL LIFE
Apparently, my choice seems pretty unusual. But you can get lessons anywhere, right? Vannelope von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph taught me that it's okay to be different, and being different doesn't make you any less of a person and that it doesn't lessen your worth. She also taught me that no matter how much people tell you to stop pursuing your dreams, don't give up because you'll achieve them someday.

DAY 11: A CHARACTER WHO TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING ABOUT LOVE
There are two kinds of people: those who got heartbroken upon watching the beginning of UP and those who are lying. Carl Fredricksen basically taught me that love lasts, even if your significant other isn't around anymore. He also taught me that you shouldn't throw your life away after the loss of someone you love (even if he practically did until the mailbox incident).

DAY 12: THE CHARACTER WITH THE BEST QUOTES
Haha! Okay, so for someone like me Jess from New Girl can be a very quotable character. Maybe it's just because she's relatable, but anyway, here are some of my personal favourites: 
"Hey, are you going to murder me because you're a stranger I met on the internet?"
"I'm always the one that loves more, that's my thing."
"I'm really bad at making decisions." 
Okay, folks! So that's all for now. I'm probably going to be scanning the next twelve drawings from my sketch pad. Why? So that I can literally work on this wherever I go, haha! Until my next post!


-Zianne 

4 comments:

  1. I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK, MY FRIEND. (You can do this!!! :D!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much omfg I needed that ♡

      Delete
  2. These drawings are amazing! I agree, Joey Tribbiani is quite funny but I also like Chandler Bing! I love that show :) Followed your blog!


    theresegabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! I love that show, too. I actually had a hard time choosing between the two, haha!

      Thanks so much, again. (ノ◕ ◡ ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

      Delete