Day 6: Queen Of Quills


5/9/14

DAY 6: THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER

Okay, I don't know about you, but the second Rita Skeeter from The Harry Potter series came into the picture, I knew I didn't like her. I mean, her writing is just downright corrupt. Mrs. Weasley stated, I quote:
"Rita Skeeter goes out of her way to cause trouble, Amos! I would've thought you'd know that working at the Ministry."


I mean, she spies so she can write (exaggerated, might I add) gossip to publish on the newspaper! I mean, who does that? Well, her obviously. She even wrote a whole book about Albus Dumbledore, entitled, 'Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore'. The book was practically on the negative side, although most of the contents were, in fact, true. But the way she got them was still illegal, you know?

Anyway, when I think of the label: "Most Annoying Character" Many come to mind, but I thought I'd shed some light on Rita Skeeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment