Day 5: The Nordics


5/8/14

I'm so sorry if the purple-ish eyed ones look like they'll kill you. I am so sorry :((

DAY 5: A GROUP OF CHARACTERS WHO ARE MOST LIKE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS

Okay, so this round goes to The Nordics from, again, Axis Powers Hetalia! I just figured that my group of friends act mostly like them because even if the Nordics were basically just put together because of their geography, the pieces just fit and they all get along well. At first glance, most of my friends and I are polar opposites, the sort that you figured are just friends because you locked them together in a room for a year or two, something like that. But despite our differences, we're almost inseparable. We just get along and make everything work.

I actually have two groups of friends (the other one being newer since I was new to the school) and I guess it's applicable to both. And I'm really, really thankful for both of them. A lot of people would say: "I want a friend like me." I mean, that's great! Having someone like the exact same things as you, laugh at your jokes, etc. But to be honest, if I had a friend like me, I probably wouldn't stand her, haha! That's why having friends so different from you, yet so similar, is great. You just learn from each other, and like I mentioned earlier, you just make it work.

Left to right: Margaret, Giane, Riane, Bernie + Graciele, Adelie, Nicole, and I :) who are not in the photo aw


{ I'm so sorry that this post is late :( The file sort of got corrupted and I had to colour it again u nu I'll post Day 6 along with Day 7 instead. Sorry, again! }

2 comments:

  1. wow your drawings are good! much better than mine (i draw too hehe)! good job with the drawings and blog zianne! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much, Debbie! I haven't seen much of your drawings but they probably look great!

      Delete